Fundamentals of Home Espresso
New to Breville espresso? Come learn how to dial in your Breville espresso machine and make the perfect cup of specialty coffee at home.
Fri Aug 19, 8:00 PM
Class size: 1000 people
About My Masterclasses
Breville is excited to announce a VIRTUAL class - Fundamentals of Home Espresso.
Learn the tricks to making third wave specialty coffee at home from a Breville expert. Join our session covering ingredients, proper espresso extraction, dosing, and milk texturing. This tutorial will comprise of the following:
- Getting to know your machine
- Dialing in your beans (grinding, dosing, tamping)
- Milk steaming
- Live class with Q&A session. The Breville Product Expert will assist in troubleshooting your espresso machine and answer in-depth questions regarding espresso.
This class is perfect for someone who:
- Recently purchased a Breville espresso machine and would like to learn how to use it.
- Already owns a Breville espresso machine and looking for ways to get the best result.
In the comfort of your own home, you'll learn how to get the best out of your machine in a fun session. To gain the best experience from the session, it's important you have the following setup prepared at home:
- Breville espresso machine (with grinding solution)
- Coffee beans in the hopper (roasted within 1 month)
- 1 gallon of milk or milk alternative - Whole Milk for best results and if using a milk alternative we recommend Oat Milk for optimal results.
- Full water tank and empty drip tray
- Milk jug
- All provided Breville accessories
- Cleaning cloth
- Knock box or receptacle for used coffee grounds
- Laptop/mobile device that is fully charged or connected to a power source
For any questions leading up to the event, reach out to [email protected].
Master third wave specialty coffee at home
Three of the most prominent espresso based beverages are the latte, the Americano and cappuccino. To brew that perfect cup of espresso, we have to choose the right beans. This ensures a premium coffee experience. Learn more about the composition of these drinks and what you should keep in mind when preparing them