Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Participation in this 3XTHEFUN Bluicer Promotion ("Promotion") is deemed an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Claims must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The promoter is Breville USA, Inc. located at 19400 S. Western Ave, Torrance, California, 90501 ("Promoter" or " Breville").
- The Promotion commences at 12:00 AM (PST) on August 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM (PST) on September 30, 2021 (" Promotional Period"). The Promotional Period may be extended in the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The "Gift" for this Promotion consists of a unique code to be applied to claimant's first order of groceries from Imperfect Foods on www.ImperfectFoods.com.* Details for claiming Gift are below.
*Imperfect Foods will be responsible for delivery of each box of Imperfect Foods' groceries. Claimants must use redemption code on Imperfect Foods' website by November 30, 2021. Imperfect Foods delivers to areas covering 87% of the population of the United States. This Promotion does not guarantee that Imperfect Foods will provide delivery to the claimant's location. For details on the geographic locations covered by Imperfect Foods, please visit where Imperfect Foods directly delivers here .
**If Imperfect Foods does not directly deliver to claimant’s location, Breville will send claimant a Breville Vac Q™ accessory to use with their 3X Bluicer™ or 3X Bluicer™ Pro. This is only if Imperfect Foods does not directly provide delivery to claimant’s location and subject to inventory availability. Please call Breville Customer Care at 1 866 273 8455 and Breville will fulfill with a complimentary Vac Q™. No substitutions are permitted.
- "Participating Products" for this Promotion consist of the following Breville Products (hereinafter, each a "Participating Product", collectively, " Participating Products"):
● The 3X Bluicer™ Pro
● The 3X Bluicer™
- "Purchase" means either making full and final payment for a Participating Product during the Promotional Period or successfully and validly purchasing a Participating Product by entering a final and binding finance agreement in relation to a Participating Product during the Promotional Period. This Promotion only applies to Purchases made in-store or online in the USA.
- "Proof of Purchase" means an original receipt clearly confirming a Purchase. The Proof of Purchase must clearly specify:
- The Participating Product that was Purchased;
- The price paid for the Participating Product;
c. The date that the Participating Product was Purchased during the Promotional Period and prior to the claim being made.
7. "Immediate Family Member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- To be eligible to claim a Gift, each claimant must:
a. be a U.S. resident, currently living in the U.S. and with a valid postal address within Imperfect Foods Coverage**;
b. be aged 18 years old or over;
c. not be an employee of the Promoter or be an Immediate Family Member of such a person;
d. be the Participating Product's end-user, meaning the claimant must Purchase the Participating Product for their own use and not for commercial purposes, re-sale, re-supply, rental, hire purchase or any other indirect use;
e. Complete the Claim Process as set forth below by 11:59 (PST) on October 30, 2021 (the "Claim Process");
f. be a new Imperfect Foods member and redeem Gift with Imperfect Foods on www.imperfectfoods.com by November 30, 2021 on claimant’s first order.
- Limit of one (1) Gift per each Purchase applies. Gifts are not redeemable for cash. This promotion is only available while stocks last.
- To successfully complete the Claim Process and claim a Gift, each claimant must:
a. Purchase a Participating Product during the Promotional Period and retain the Proof of Purchase;
b. Visit https://www.breville.com/kr/ko/home/3xTHEFUN.html ("Promoter Website") by October 30, 2021 and follow all of the prompts and instructions to complete registration.
c. The Claim Process may require claimant to provide any or all of the following:
- create or login to your Breville Account;
- information, including claimant's full name, date of birth, contact telephone number, email address and residential address;
- upload a scanned copy or photograph of the proof of purchase;
Validation of Claims
- The Promoter will:
a. Ensure that the Proof of Purchase submitted by each claimant is valid;
b. Once a claimant's claim has been validated, Promoter will email registration confirmation with a unique code to claimant at the email address provided by the claimant.
- The Promoter may, at any time, verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence, and Proof of Purchase provided as part of a claim) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Imperfect Foods does not have the ability to make a determination as to the validity of any submitted claim and will not provide any redemption codes directly. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct contact email address and other details are provided. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should a Claimant fail to provide the Promoter with the correct details.
Redemption of Gift
- Claimant must redeem Gift from Imperfect Foods by November 30, 2021.
- Gift will be applied to claimant's first order from Imperfect Foods in the amount of $50 by entering the redemption code upon checkout. If claimant does not use the entire Gift amount in full on claimant’s first order, any remaining Gift balance does not roll over to a future order. No part of the Gift amount can be applied to any delivery fees. Claimant’s order must be placed and confirmed received by Imperfect Foods by November 30, 2021. Once redeemed, Gift, or any portion of Gift, is non-transferrable to another Imperfect Foods’ account.
- If a Participating Product is returned, the Gift must be returned as well or a refund will be issued less the value of the Gift.
- Promotion may not be transferred, re-sold or combined with other offers, promotions or discounts and is subject to change or discontinuation without notice at any time. Offers do not apply to past orders, bulk orders, back-ordered items or out-of-stock items.
- Any costs associated with this Promotion and making a claim is each claimant's responsibility. All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a gift is the sole responsibility of the claimant. All other ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the claimant.
- The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere with a claimant's ability to participate in this Promotion. Imperfect Foods makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services, including but not limited to, the ability to place an order and will not be held responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere with a claimant’s ability to redeem Gift.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and Imperfect Foods (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's or Imperfect’s control);
b. acts or omissions (including negligent acts or omissions) of the Promoter's employees or agents or Imperfect’s employees or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion;
c. any theft, unauthorized access or third-party interference;
d. any original Purchase documentation that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
e. any tax or other financial liability incurred by a claimant.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the participants and Promoter and Imperfect Foods pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of claimant and Promoter in connection with Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, and in the jurisdiction of the courts of Los Angeles County without giving effect to any choice of law provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Promoter and Imperfect Foods reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in their discretion.
- Consumer promotion support is available from a Breville Care Representative at: 1 866 273 8455.