Step 1: Downloading and Installing
- Download app from App Store or Google Play.
- Open the Breville Home Connect™ App.
- Click 'Register'.
- Follow the steps and add verification code.
- Enter a unique password and select done.
Step 2: Linking Your Breville Device/Add Device
- Locate the '+' icon on top right corner of app.
- Add Device: Auto, Manual (EZ Mode) or Manual (AP Mode).
- Connect to Wi-Fi connection, select 'Wi-Fi’ 2.4GHZ and add Wi-Fi details and password.
- Turn the Breville device on. Depending on the Add Device option chosen, ensure the 'Wi-Fi' symbol is blinking either rapidly or slowly.
- Follow the steps outlined in the Quickstart Guide.
- If unsuccessful, repeat steps or try one of the other options (Auto, Manual EZ Mode or Manual AP Mode).
- Once added the Breville device will appear on the home screen.
NOTE: It may take up to 2 minutes for the device to be located by the app.
Step 3: Using the App Features
- Select the device and turn on and off remotely.
- Choose mode.
- Display may show current Outside Temperature, Location, Outdoor and Indoor PM2.5 and Filter Remaining Time.
- Key features:
- Set Desired Room Temperature.
- Set Timer for Running Time.
- Turn Off the Light Ring.
- Set Oscilation.
NOTE: App features vary depending on the Breville device used.
Step 4: Activating Voice Control (2 Options)
- Download third party app to mobile device (Amazon Alexa or Google Home/Assistant).
- Use a mobile phone device or compatible third party voice smart speaker device.
- Follow third party instructions for set-up.
- Link with the Breville Home Connect™ App.
- Once linked, follow the Breville device instruction booklet for the suggested list of commands to control your Breville connected device.
Step 5: Using Smart/Automation Features
- Set devices to turn on with certain preset settings.
- Choose mode.
- Rename device.
- Set device to turn on and off based on:
- Wind Speed
Step 6: Me 'Profile'
- Home Management:
- Manage all devices in your home.
- Allow multiple users to join via ‘Home Management’.
- Create a home for other users to access and control devices linked.
- Message Centre:
- Notification of Smart Features/Automation Set-up Alerts.
- Breville Home Connect™ App Updates.
- FAQs and Feedback.
- Notification Settings.