(14th July – 12th September 2021)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to claim the redemption forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this redemption promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer (to the extent permitted by law).
2. Claims are only open to New Zealand residents aged eighteen (18) years or over who provide a New Zealand postal address. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de- facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase and fully pay for (lay-bys not paid in full by 12th September 2021 are excluded from this offer), any of the eligible Breville products (“Eligible Product”) listed in Point 4 below from a participating retailer during the promotional period. For the removal of doubt, Internet sales via eBay, TradeMe or similar online third party and/or auction Internet websites are excluded from this Promotion.
4. Eligible Products participating in the promotion are as follows:
- The Barista Express Espresso Machine – model BES870, any colour
- The Barista Pro Espresso Machine – model BES878, any colour
5. The offer commences on 14th July 2021 and ends for purchases made at close of business 12th September 2021 (“Purchase Period”).
6. Claims must be received no later than 11.59pm (New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT) on 26th September 2021.
7. Successful and valid claimants who purchase an applicable product (BES870 Barista Express or BES878 Barista Pro) will receive 1kg Fresh Coffee Beans from Flight Coffee.
8. The Prize will be sent via courier within 30 days of receiving the claim online.
9. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
10. To be eligible to submit a redemption, claimants must undertake the following steps:
a) purchase an Eligible Product during the Purchase Period from a participating retail store in New Zealand (in accordance with clauses 3 and 4 above) and retain the original packaging and proof of purchase receipt;
b) visit the online claim form located via www.breville.co.nz and input the requested details. All entries must be received no later than 11.59pm (New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT) on 26th September 2021 to be eligible.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, damaged or misdirected claims.
13. Claimants must retain their original store purchase receipt and the full product barcode from the Eligible Product as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the offer.
14. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the product purchased, price paid, store of purchase and that the Eligible Product was purchased during the Purchase Period but prior to claiming.
15. If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected claims.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such offender are reserved.
17. Only one (1) claim permitted per household.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
19. Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided are correct.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any claimant; or
b. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the Internet and Promoter’s website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The Promoter makes no guarantee as to the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of services that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Promotion.