Creates a drier, healthier environment by removing the high humidity causing mould and mildew. Reduces dampness and protects soft furnishings from musty odours.
Ideal for use in small enclosed spaces like caravans, boats as well as linen closet and wardrobes. An easy way to reduce dampness, stop mildew and rot in confined spaces.
Simply plug into power source when wetness indicator is displayed. Contains silica dioxide crystals to absorb moisture. Non-toxic, reusable and spill proof.
Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program.