15 mins total time
15 mins active time
- ½ (3½ oz) small ripe avocado
skin and pit removed
- 1 tbsp walnuts
plus extra grated to serve
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 ice-cubes
- 4 (1¼ lb) medium granny smith apples
- 2½ cups (3½ oz) baby spinach
- 2 (12 oz) large cucumbers
- 1Put the avocado, walnuts, cinnamon, vanilla and ice cubes into the blender and attach the jar to the juice collector spout.
- 2Process the apples and spinach through the juicer using the HARD program.
- 3Reduce to MEDIUM and juice the cucumbers.
- 4Remove the juicer collector and place the blender jar onto the motor base and secure the lid.
- 5Select the GREEN SMOOTHIE program and blend until smooth.
- 6Pour into glasses and top with finely grated walnut to serve.