15 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 4¼ oz strawberries
- 2 cups (8½ oz) frozen raspberries
- 4 (1¼ lb) medium pink lady apples
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 1Put the strawberries and raspberries in the blender and attach the jar to the juice collector spout.
- 2Process the apples and mint through the juicer using the HARD program.
- 3Remove the juice collector and place the blender jar onto the motor base and secure the lid.
- 4Select the SMOOTHIE program and blend until smooth.
- 5Pour into 4 jars or glasses and serve.