Air-Fried Broccoli with Anchovy and Rosemary Dressing
Crisp, air-fried broccoli is perfectly partnered with this dressing that has a pleasant saltiness from the anchovies and just the right balance of lemon and rosemary.
25 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing:
- 4 large anchovy fillets
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5-inch sprig rosemary
- ⅓ cup (2⅔ fl oz) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1The oven will preheat. Meanwhile, continue to the next step.
- 2Place the broccoli in a bowl with the oil and salt and toss to coat. Place in a single layer in the air fry basket. For even air flow ensure the pieces are not touching.
- 3Once preheated, place the basket in rack position 3 and start the timer. Meanwhile, make the dressing.
- 4Blend the anchovies, lemon juice and rosemary. With the motor running, gradually add the oil and blend until smooth.
- 5The broccoli should be browned and tender. If not, give it a bit more.
- 6Pour half the dressing over the broccoli, season with pepper and stir.
- 7Drizzle with the remaining dressing.