Air-Fried Cajun Pork Chops with Corn on the Cob
This is a simple, no-nonsense, one-pan dish, packed full of flavor! Juicy pork chops rolled in smoky spice and roasted on the bone, served alongside sweet corn cobs and charred red onions. This is one Southern hug you won’t want to miss!
45 mins total time
10 mins active time
For the Cajun seasoning:
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
For the pork:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 10½ oz pork loin chop bone in
- 2 red onions
each cut into 6 wedges
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 4 ears of corn on the cob
husks and silk removed, cut in half
- Lime wedges
- 1Place all the ingredients listed below in a bowl and stir to combine.
- 2Insert the wire rack into position 4. Meanwhile, continue to the next step.
- 3Brush the pork with 1 tablespoon oil, sprinkle with half the Cajun seasoning and press to coat. Turn the pork over and repeat.
- 4Place the onions in a bowl, add ½ teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon oil and toss to coat. Add the onions to the pan.
- 5Once preheated, place the pan in the oven and start Autopilot. Meanwhile, continue to the next step.
- 6Place the corn in the emptied onion bowl, add the remaining salt and oil. Turn to coat and set aside.
- 7The pork is ready when a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 165°F. If not, give it a bit more.
- 8Remove the pork from the pan and loosely cover with foil. Stand in a warm place while the corn is cooking. Add the corn to the pan with the onions.
- 9Return the pan to the oven and start the timer.
- 10The corn kernels should be tender when pierced with a knife. If not, give it a bit more.
- 11Generously squeeze over lime juice and serve.