Air-Fried Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
With minimal preparation, this simple and fuss free one pan meal is a weeknight winner. The Autopilot, seamlessly transitions from air fry to broil for an easy set and forget meal.
35 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp grated lime zest
- 1½ tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ lb boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inch round)
- Sour cream
- 1Place all the ingredients listed below in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- 2Cut the chicken into ½-inch strips and add to the spice mix. Toss to coat.
- 3Spread the chicken over half of the roasting pan. Reserve the bowl.
- 4Insert the wire rack into position 4. Meanwhile, continue to the next step.
- 5Cut each pepper around the core. Remove and discard the seeds, core and membrane and cut into ½-inch strips. Place in the reserved bowl.
- 6Cut in half, peel and trim the ends. Cut each half into 3 wedges. Add to the peppers.
- 7Add the remaining oil and salt and toss to coat.
- 8Place the vegetables in the pan, next to the chicken.
- 9Once preheated, place the pan in the oven and start Autopilot. When the Rotate Remind signals, toss the chicken and vegetables together.
- 10The chicken should be cooked and the vegetables nice and tender. If not, give it a bit more.
- 11Pour off the excess pan juices.
- 12Serve with warm tortillas, sour cream, mashed avocado and lime.