Vanilla Blueberry Mug Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
15 mins total time
10 mins active time
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup frozen or fresh blueberries
Cream Cheese Icing:
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- 1Combine oil, milk, egg yolk, sugar and vanilla in a small bowl. Add flour and baking powder and stir to combine. Gently fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into an 8-ounce ceramic mug and place mug on turntable.
- 2Press MICROWAVE, set 100% power for 1 minute 30 seconds and press START to begin cooking.
- 3Make Cream Cheese Icing: Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- 4Remove cake from microwave and let cool slightly. Serve cake warm, topped with Cream Cheese Icing.