Banana Frozen Yogurt
5 hrs 15 mins total time
15 mins active time
Makes 1 quart
- 2 cups (17 oz) vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1½ cups mashed banana (about 3 large)
- 1Put the yogurt in a large measuring cup. Gently whisk in the lemon juice and honey. Stir in the mashed banana.
- 2Pour the yogurt mixture into the ice cream bowl.
- 3Set the ice cream maker to the desired setting and churn.
- 4Once the yogurt is frozen, spoon into chilled bowls as a soft serve or transfer to a freezer-safe container, just large enough to contain the yogurt. Freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight for a firmer yogurt, suitable for scooping.
- 5Store yogurt in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. It will become very firm after freezing overnight, so remove from the freezer and stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving for easier scooping.