Acai Beet and Berry Bowl
10 mins total time
10 mins active time
- 2 cups (16 fl oz) chilled coconut water
- 2 medium (14oz) bananas
fresh or frozen, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup (6 oz) frozen blueberries
- 7 oz frozen acai berry pulp
- 1 small (10 oz) raw beet
- ⅔ cup (3¼ oz) toasted granola
- 2 tbsp whey or vegan protein powder
- Goji berries
- 1Put all the ingredients in the blender jar and secure the lid.
- 2Select the SMOOTHIE program and blend until the program finishes.
- 3Pour into four bowls. Top with granola, blueberries and goji berries to serve.Tip: You will need about 9½ oz chopped frozen banana.