Cherry Tomato Vinaigrette
10 mins total time
10 mins active time
Makes 1½ cups, 12 fl oz
- 8½ oz cherry tomatoes
- ⅔ cup (5½ fl oz) olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic or white balsamic vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic
- ¾ cup (½ oz) loosely packed basil leaf
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1Put all the ingredients in the blender and secure the lid.
- 2BLEND for 8-10 seconds until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Transfer to a clean airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- 4Serve drizzled over your favorite salad greens.