Gluten-Free Flour Mix
10 mins total time
10 mins active time
Makes 2¼ Ib
- 1¾ cups (12 oz) medium grain white rice
- 1 cup (7 oz) brown rice
- 1⅓ cups (5½ oz) dried skim milk powder
- 1½ cups (7¼ oz) gluten free 100% cornstarch
- 1 cup (5¼ oz) organic tapioca flour
- ⅓ cup (1¾ oz) organic potato flour
- ¾ oz xanthan gum
- 1Put the white and brown rice in the blender and secure the lid.
- 2MILL for 1½-2 minutes until finely ground. Transfer to a bowl.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients to the rice flour mixture. Using a whisk, stir together until evenly combined.
- 4Transfer to a clean, airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- 5This gluten-free flour mix can be used as an all-purpose flour substitute.