Pineapple and Mango Smoothie
15 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 3 (3¼ oz) kale leaves
- 2⅔ cups (14 oz) peeled and chopped pineapple
- 1½ cups (7¼ oz) frozen chopped mango
- 8 ice-cubes
- ⅓ cup (2 oz) raw almonds
- 1¾ cups (14 fl oz) chilled coconut water
- 1Cut or tear the kale leaves from the stalks. Add to the blender jar with the remaining ingredients and secure the lid.
- 2Select the GREEN SMOOTHIE program and blend until the program finishes.
- 3Pour into chilled glasses and serve.Tip: Tip: Pear or banana can be used instead of apple.