10 mins total time
10 mins active time
Makes 1⅔ cups
- 7 drained oil-packed anchovy fillets
- 4 cups (2¾ oz) loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp drained capers
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup (4 oz) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1Put all the ingredients in the blender and secure the lid.
- 2MIX for 35-40 seconds until well combined. Season with pepper.
- 3Serve on top of soups or serve over grilled or pan-fried meats, poultry, seafood or roasted vegetables.
- 4Transfer to a clean, airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.Tip: Mix some Salsa Verde with lemon juice or mayonnaise and use as a dressing for potato or pasta salad.