Ham and Brie Croissants
15 mins total time
5 mins active time
- 6 croissants
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 7 oz thinly sliced smoked ham
- 5½ oz brie
- ½ cup (2 oz) grated cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat the sandwich press until the READY light illuminates.
- 2Cut the croissants in half horizontally. Spread the croissant bases with the mustard. Divide the ham and cheese between the croissants. Sandwich with the croissant tops.
- 3Place half the croissants onto the sandwich press and lower the lid. Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Remove using a silicone spatula.
- 4Repeat with remaining croissants.