Buttermilk and Feta Dressing
5 mins total time
5 mins active time
Makes 1 cup, 8 fl oz
- ½ cup (4 fl oz) buttermilk
- 3½ oz feta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic
- ½ tsp finely grated lemon zest
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1Put the buttermilk, feta, oil, lemon juice and garlic in the blender and secure the lid.
- 2PUREE for 15 seconds until smooth.
- 3Add the lemon zest, season with salt and pepper. MIX for 5 seconds until combined.
- 4Transfer to a clean airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- 5Drizzle over your favorite green salad or use as a dressing for potato salad.