3 hrs 50 mins total time
20 mins active time
Makes 1 loaf
- 1½ cups mashed bananas
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup grapeseed oil
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1Grease and line an 8½-inch x 4½-inch, 2½-inch deep loaf pan with parchment paper.
- 2Place the mashed banana, sugar, eggs, oil and milk in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- 3Sift the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir to combine.
- 4Place the wire rack in position 8.
- 5Select BAKE/CONVECTION/325°F/1 hour 20 minutes and press START to preheat oven.
- 6Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- 7Once preheated, place the loaf in the oven and bake for 1 hour 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 8Stand the bread in the pan for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
Tip: You will need about 3 large overripe bananas.