Salt and Balsamic Kale Chips
Salty and crunchy with a delicious hint of tang from the balsamic vinegar, these dehydrated kale chips are a healthy and nutritious snack.
3 hrs 15 mins total time
10 mins active time
- 3 stalks (4 oz) kale
washed and well dried
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt flakes
- 1Remove and discard the stems and main vein. Place the kale in a large bowl.
- 2Add the vinegar, salt and oil and massage onto the leaves.
- 3Open out the leaves and arrange the kale in a single layer, in the air fry basket.
- 4Place the basket in rack position 3 and start the timer.
- 5The kale should be dry and crisp. If not give it a bit more. When ready immediately loosen the kale from the basket to prevent it from sticking and allow to cool.
- 6Sprinkle with salt. They will keep in an airtight container for up to 4 days.