2 hrs 10 mins total time
20 mins active time
Makes 1 loaf
- ¼ cup olive oil
plus extra for brushing
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- ¾ cup warm water
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2½ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup psyllium husk
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp instant dried yeast
- ¼ cup mixed seeds (flaxseed, chia, fennel, poppy, sesame)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1Combine the oil, almond milk, warm water and vinegar in a jug and whisk together.
- 2Place the flour, psyllium husk, xanthan gum, salt, yeast, seeds and honey in the bowl of a bench mixer. Using the dough hook, mix on medium speed to combine.
- 3Slowly add the milk mixture and knead for 10 minutes. 4. Line the pizza pan with parchment paper.
- 4Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and shape into a ball. Place the dough onto the lined pan, cover loosely with plastic wrap. Place the tray in the oven in rack position 6.
- 5Select PROOF/88°F/CONVECTION/1 HOUR and press START. Proof the dough until the dough starts to crack.
- 6Remove the dough from the oven.
- 7Reset the oven. Select BAKE/350°F/CONVECTION/50 MINUTES and press START to preheat.
- 8Remove the plastic wrap and brush the loaf with extra oil.
- 9Once preheated, place the loaf in the oven and cook for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Cool on the pan for 5 minutes before sliding onto a wire rack. Slice and serve warm or at room temperature.