Air-Fried Chicken Wings with Ranch Sauce
An air-fried version of a home-grown favorite, that is big on flavor. Succulent wings with America’s darling of dressings…creamy, tangy, yum! Add a sprinkle of cayenne to the chicken coating to spice it up.
1 hr total time
10 mins active time
- 3 lb chicken wing drumettes and flats (party wings)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp cornstarch
For the ranch sauce:
- ⅓ cup (2 oz) mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup (2¾ oz) sour cream
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp dried chives
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1Insert the wire rack into position 7, place the roasting pan on the rack so it sits beneath the basket to catch any drips during cooking. Press PHASE COOK, for P1 select AIR FRY/SUPER CONVECTION/300°F/20 minutes and press CONFIRM. For P2 select AIR FRY/SUPER CONVECTION/425°F/20 minutes and press START to preheat.
- 2Place the wings on paper towels and pat dry to remove any excess moisture.
- 3Place the baking powder, salt and cornstarch in a small bowl and stir to combine. Place a third of the chicken and a third of the coating in a large bowl and toss. Repeat two more times with the remaining chicken and coating. Place the chicken in the air fry basket, evenly spaced apart.
- 4Once preheated, place the basket into rack position 3. When the oven signals, turn the chicken over and continue cooking. When the oven signals a second time, turn the chicken again. Select BROIL/HIGH/10 minutes and press START. Broil, turning the chicken halfway, until browned and cooked through.
- 5Meanwhile, make the ranch sauce. Place all the ranch ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- 6Transfer the wings to a serving platter and serve with the ranch sauce.