Sweet and Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
30 mins total time
15 mins active time
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds (from 1 large pumpkin)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1Combine pumpkin seeds and melted butter in a medium bowl and stir to coat.
- 2Combine sugar, spices and salt in bowl and mix well. Add spice mixture to pumpkin seeds and stir well to coat.
- 3Line airfry basket with parchment paper. Spread pumpkin seeds evenly over the paper.
- 4Select AIRFRY/350°F/SUPER CONVECTION/12 minutes and enable Rotate Remind. Press START to preheat oven.
- 5Once preheated, place the basket in the oven in rack position 4 and cook until toasted and seeds begin to brown. When Rotate Remind signals, carefully stir the pumpkin seeds with a spatula and rotate basket front to back.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature. Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.