Air-fried Chicken Quesadilla
16 mins total time
10 mins active time
- 2 x 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup grated cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1½ oz cooked chicken
- Sour cream
- Pickled jalapenos
- Chopped cilantro
- 1Cover one half of each tortilla with cheese. Top cheese with chicken and fold each tortilla in half.
- 2Press AIRFRY and set 425°F for 6 minutes. Place Combi Crisp pan on turntable in high position and press START to preheat pan. Place quesadillas in preheated pan and press START to begin cooking. Turn quesadillas when prompted halfway through cooking.
- 3Cut into wedges and serve with salsa, sour cream, pickled jalapenos and chopped cilantro.