Lime and Wasabi Vinaigrette
10 mins total time
10 mins active time
Makes 1⅓ cups, 10¾ oz
- 2 (5 oz) medium limes
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1-2 tsp wasabi paste
- ¼ tsp superfine sugar
- ⅔ cup (5½ fl oz) rice bran or grapeseed oil
- Flaky sea salt
- 1Grate the zest from the limes. Remove and discard the pith and seeds from the limes.
- 2Put the limes, lime zest, vinegar, wasabi, sugar and oil in the blender and secure the lid. (The amount of wasabi paste you add will depend on how hot you like the vinaigrette. Start with 1 teaspoon. Taste after blending and add more if desired.)
- 3BLEND for 30 seconds until smooth. Season with salt.
- 4Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- 5Serve over your favorite salad or use as a dressing for chicken, tuna or shrimp salad.