Almond, Flax and Chia Butter
10 mins total time
10 mins active time
Makes 2 cups
- 3 cups (17 oz) roasted almonds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp macadamia or rice bran oil
- 1 tsp flaky sea salt
- 1Put all the ingredients in the blender and secure the lid. MIX for 15 seconds. Scrape down the side then CHOP for 20-30 seconds, stopping and using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- 2BLEND for 15 seconds then PUREE for a further 15 seconds, scraping down the side as needed.
- 3Remove the lid and scrape down the side. MILL for 30 seconds until well blended. Taste, adjust the salt to your liking. If the nut butter is too thick, add a little more oil and continue blending until a thick, spreadable consistency is reached.
- 4Spoon into a clean sterilized jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- 5Use the CLEAN program to clean the blender.