50 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 6 large eggs
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 stalks kale
leaves removed, roughly sliced
- 6 oz marinated artichokes
- 1Combine eggs and cream in large bowl. Add half of the cheese, green onion and garlic and season to taste.
- 2Lightly grease 9.5-inch round microwave safe dish. Arrange kale over base of dish and pour over egg mixture. Scatter with artichokes and remaining cheese.
- 3Press FAST COMBI and set 350°F for 30 minutes. Place dish in Combi Crisp pan and place in microwave in high position. Press START to begin cooking.
- 4Let rest 5 minutes before serving.