Herb Roasted Chicken
1 hr 30 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small shallot
- ¼ cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 (4½ lb) whole chicken
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1Combine garlic, shallot, parsley, thyme, rosemary, lemon juice, olive oil and butter in a small bowl.
- 2Pat chicken completely dry and brush all over with herb mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Tuck wings behind back and tie legs together with kitchen twine.
- 3Place chicken, breast side up, in Combi Crisp pan and place in microwave in low position. Press FOOD MENU and select COOK, then CHICKEN, 4½ lbs. Press START to begin cooking.
- 4Let chicken rest 5-10 minutes before carving and serving.
- Ovens & Air Fryers
Mushroom Noodle Kugel