Lamb Rack with Garlic and Rosemary
1 hr 15 mins total time
30 mins active time
- 2 x 26 oz frenched lamb racks
(8 ribs each)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 long rosemary sprigs
cut into ¾ inch lengths
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup (3¼ oz) honey
- ¼ cup (2½ oz) whole grain mustard
For the spinach and Parmesan salad:
- 2 oz baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup (¾ oz) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Using a small sharp knife, cut small slits in the top of the lamb rack between the bones. Insert slices of garlic and rosemary into the cuts. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Stir the honey and mustard together and brush half over the lamb.
- 3Insert the wire rack into the bottom shelf position. Preheat the oven. Select ROAST/ SUPER CONVECTION/350°F/30 minutes and press start.
- 4Set the broiling rack over the roasting pan. Place the lamb on the broiling rack.
- 5Once preheated, put the lamb in the oven and roast for 20 minutes. Remove the lamb and baste with the remaining marinade. Return to the oven and roast for the remaining 10 minutes.
- 6Remove the lamb from the oven, cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest for 15 minutes.
- 7To make the spinach and Parmesan salad, combine the spinach and Parmesan in a bowl. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 8Cut each rack into individual lamb chops. Serve with spinach and Parmesan salad.