Spice Crusted Beef with Chimmichurri
1 hr 30 mins total time
20 mins active time
- 1 (3 lb) boneless beef roast
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp ground mustard
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- Finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- Kosher salt
- 1Using kitchen string, truss roast in ¾-inch (2cm) intervals. Combine olive oil, salt and spices in small bowl and rub all over roast.
- 2Place roast in Combi Crisp pan and place in microwave in low position. Press FOOD MENU and select COOK, then BEEF, 3.0 lbs. Press START to begin cooking.
- 3Make Chimichurri: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, season with salt and reserve.
- 4Let roast rest, covered, for 10 minutes before slicing and serving with Chimichurri.