Lemon Honey Frozen Yogurt
5 hrs 55 mins total time
10 mins active time
Makes about 3¾ cups
- ⅓ cup (2¾ fl oz) fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup (3¼ oz) honey
- 2½ cups (20 fl oz) vanilla yogurt
- 1Place the lemon juice and honey in a small saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the honey has melted and the syrup is smooth. Transfer to a heatproof dish. Allow to cool.
- 2Cover and refrigerate 1 hour until cold. Gently whisk the honey lemon syrup into the yogurt. Pour the chilled mixture into the ice cream bowl.
- 3Set the ice cream maker to the desired setting and churn. Once the yogurt is frozen, spoon into chilled bowls and serve or transfer to a freezer-safe container, just large enough to contain the yogurt. Freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight for a firmer yogurt.
- 4Scoop into bowls and serve.
- 5Store yogurt in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. It will become very firm after freezing overnight, so remove from the freezer and stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving for easier scooping.