Orange and Mango Slushie
15 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 3 cups (14 oz) frozen mango
- ⅓ cup mint leaves
- 5 (2⅔ lb) medium navel oranges
peeled and pith removed
- 3 passionfruits
- 1 lime
zest shredded to serve
- 1Put the mango and mint in the blender and attach the jar to the juice collector spout.
- 2Process the oranges through the juicer using the MEDIUM program.
- 3Remove the juice collector and place the blender jar onto the motor base and secure the lid.
- 4Select the FROZEN COCKTAIL program and blend until smooth. Stir in the passionfruit pulp.
- 5Spoon into 4 glasses, top with lime zest and serve.