20 mins total time
20 mins active time
- 1 cup (4½ oz) frozen raspberries
- 4 (2¾ oz) ice-cubes
- 13 oz strawberries
- ⅔ cup (½ oz) basil leaves
- 4 cups (1½ lb) peeled and chopped watermelon
plus extra wedges to serve
- 1 (4 oz) large lime
peeled and pith removed
- 1Put the raspberries, ice cubes, strawberries and basil leaves in the blender and attach the jar to the juice collector spout.
- 2Process the watermelon and lime through the juicer using the MEDIUM program.
- 3Remove the juice collector and place the blender jar onto the motor base and secure the lid.
- 4Select the FROZEN COCKTAIL program and blend until smooth.
- 5Pour into glasses. Add a watermelon wedge and serve.