Green Apple and Cucumber Smoothie
15 mins total time
10 mins active time
- 2 cups (2 oz) kale leaves
- 2 cups (1½ oz) loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 (7 oz) small Persian cucumbers
- 2 (9 oz) small green apples
quartered and cored
- 1 celery stalk
- ½ (1¾ oz) small lemon
peeled, pith and seeds removed
- 3 cups (24 fl oz) chilled coconut water
- 1Cut or tear the kale leaves from the stalks. Put the leaves in the blender along with the remaining ingredients and secure the lid.
- 2Select the GREEN SMOOTHIE program and blend until the program finishes.
- 3Pour into glasses and serve.Tip: Pear or banana can be used instead of apple.