Cheesy Potato Bake
1 hr 5 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 oz Gruyère cheese
- 2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes
peeled and thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1Place cream and three-quarters of the cheese in a large microwave safe jug. Place baking dish on Combi Crisp pan in low position and place on turntable.
- 2Press MICROWAVE and set 100% for 2 minutes. Press START to begin cooking and stir halfway through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Arrange one-third of potato slices, overlapping slightly, in lightly greased 9.5inch round microwave safe baking dish. Pour one-third of cream mixture over potatoes. Repeat twice with remaining potato slices and cream mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 4Press FAST COMBI and set 400°F for 40 minutes. Press START to begin cooking and
- 5Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.