Loaded Baked Potatoes
1 hr 30 mins total time
10 mins active time
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 (10 oz) russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- 1Place bacon on microwave safe plate in a single layer and place on turntable. Press FOOD MENU and select COOK, then BACON, 4 slices. Press START to begin cooking. When finished cooking, cool, chop and reserve.
- 2Press OVEN and set 400°F for 50 minutes. Press START to preheat oven.
- 3Pierce each potato 4-5 times with a fork or small knife, rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place potatoes in Combi Crisp pan and place in microwave in low position. Press START to begin cooking.
- 4Cool potatoes for 5 minutes then use a sharp knife to score top of each potato. Push open and sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Press MICROWAVE and set 100% for 30 seconds. Press START to begin cooking.
- 6Serve topped with sour cream, green onions and bacon.