Crispy Panko Shrimp with Tartar Sauce
30 mins total time
20 mins active time
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp capers
rinsed, drained and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp gherkins
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 12 oz medium shrimp
peeled and deveined
- Cooking spray
- 1Make Tartar Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and reserve.
- 2Place flour, chili powder, salt and freshly cracked black pepper in medium bowl. Place egg and panko in two separate medium bowls.
- 3Working in batches, toss shrimp in flour and shake off any excess. Dip shrimp in egg and allow excess to drain off, then coat in panko, ensuring all sides are well crusted. Place in single layer on tray, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed.
- 4Press AIRFRY and set 450°F for 7 minutes. Place Combi Crisp pan on turntable in high position and press START to preheat pan. Place shrimp in preheated pan, spray with cooking spray and press START to begin cooking. Do not turn shrimp during cooking.
- 5Serve immediately with Tartar Sauce.