White Fish with Garlic Herb Potatoes
30 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tsp minced shallot
- 1 tsp finely chopped Italian parsley
- ½ tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 (8 oz) cod or other mild, white fish filet
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 oz baby potatoes
- 4 oz asparagus
- Lemon wedges
- 1Combine butter, garlic, shallot, parsley and thyme in a small bowl.
- 2Season fish with salt and pepper. 3. Place fish on Combi Crisp pan and place on turntable in low position. Press FOOD MENU and select COOK, then FISH, 8 ounces. Press START to begin cooking.
- 3Remove fish from microwave and cover to keep warm.
- 4Place potatoes in microwave safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water. Cover with vented lid or plastic wrap. Press MICROWAVE and set 100% for 3 minutes. Press START to begin cooking and turn potatoes over halfway through cooking. When finished cooking, drain, add butter mixture, cover and reserve.
- 5Place asparagus in microwave safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water. Cover with vented lid or plastic wrap. Press FOOD MENU and select COOK, then SOFT VEG, 4 ounces. Press START to begin cooking.
- 6Drain and season with salt and pepper.
- 7Serve fish with garlic herb potatoes, asparagus and lemon wedges.