20 mins total time
20 mins active time
- 1 (6 oz) large cucumber
- ½ cup (4 fl oz) bourbon
- ¼ cup (2 fl oz) triple sec
- 2 tbsp (1½ oz) honey
- 4 (1¼ lb) green apples
- 1 cup (7 oz) green grapes
- ¼ (¾ oz) small lemon
peeled and pith removed
- Thinly sliced green apple
- 1Put the cucumber, bourbon, triple sec and honey in the blender and attach the jar to the juice collector spout.
- 2Process the apples through the juicer using the HARD program.
- 3Reduce to MEDIUM and juice the grapes and lemon.
- 4Remove the juice collector and place the blender jar onto the motor base and secure the lid.
- 5Select the GREEN SMOOTHIE program and blend until smooth. Strain into a pitcher.
- 6Divide the ice among 4 glasses. Pour over the cocktail. Thread the apple slices onto cocktail skewers, add to the cocktail and serve.