Toasted English Muffin with Scrambled Eggs and Smoked Salmon
15 mins total time
10 mins active time
- ¾ oz salted butter
at room temperature
- 2 English muffins
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- Chopped chives
- 1Preheat the sandwich press until the READY light is illuminated.
- 2Butter the muffins. Place onto the sandwich press and close the lid. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove and place onto serving plates. Cover to keep warm. Wipe the sandwich press clean.
- 3Whisk together the eggs and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Carefully pour the egg mixture, a little at a time, onto the sandwich press. Using a silicone spatula, gently stir the egg mixture for 1-2 minutes until just set.
- 4Spoon the scrambled eggs onto the toasted muffins. Top with the smoked salmon and sprinkle with the chopped chives. Serve immediately.