Tandoori Chicken Wrap
30 mins total time
20 mins active time
- 2 x 5 oz boneless and skinless chicken breasts
cut in half horizontally
- 2 tbsp tandoori paste
- ⅓ cup (2¾ oz) plain yogurt
- 4 naan flatbreads
- ⅓ cup (2¾ oz) sour cream
- 4½ oz baby spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1Put the chicken, tandoori paste and yogurt in a bowl. Mix well to coat chicken. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- 2Preheat the sandwich press until the READY light illuminates.
- 3Place the marinated chicken onto the sandwich press, the lower the lid and cook for 3-5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken and carefully wipe the sandwich press clean with paper towel.
- 4Lay the flatbreads out and evenly distribute the sour cream, spinach, tomato, chicken and chilli sauce on one half of the flatbreads.
- 5Fold the flatbreads in half to enclose the filling. Place two flatbreads on the sandwich press, lower the lid and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the flatbreads using a silicone spatula.
- 6Repeat with the remaining flatbreads. Cut in half and serve.