Pacific Island Punch
10 mins total time
10 mins active time
- 1½ cups (7¼ oz) chopped frozen mango
- 2 (5 oz) medium limes
peeled, pith and seeds removed
- ½ cup (½ oz) loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 (20 oz) can lychees
- 1 x 1 ½-inch piece (¾ oz) fresh ginger
- 2 cups (16 fl oz) chilled pineapple juice
- ¾ cup (6 fl oz) white or coconut rum
- ⅔ cup (5½ fl oz) passionfruit pulp (about 8 passionfruit)
- 2 cups (16 fl oz) chilled mineral water
- 1Put the mango, lime, mint, lychees, ginger, pineapple juice and rum in the blender and secure the lid. BLEND for 30 seconds until smooth.
- 2Pour the mango mixture into a 10 cup (2 ½ qt) serving pitcher or punch bowl. Add the passionfruit pulp, mineral water and ice. Stir to combine.
- 3Pour or ladle the punch into glasses and serve.