Sparkling Virgin Peach Colada
15 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 6 (3½ lb) large ripe peaches
halved and pitted
- 3 cups (1 lb) peeled, chopped fresh pineapple
- ½ (1 oz) medium lime
peeled, pith and seeds removed
- ½ cup (4 fl oz) chilled coconut milk
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) chilled soda water
- 1Process the peaches and pineapple through the juicer using the BOOST speed.
- 2Process the lime through the juicer using the QUIET speed.
- 3Stir in the coconut milk and soda water.
- 4Pour the peach colada into chilled glasses and serve.Tip: For an adult version replace the soda water with 2/3 cup (5½ fl oz) white or coconut rum and serve over crushed ice.