Citrus and Cranberry Vodka Spritzer
15 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 2 ruby red grapefruit
peeled, pith and seeds removed, quartered
- 3 (25 oz) medium orange
peeled, pith and seeds removed, halved
- 1¼ cups (10 fl oz) chilled cranberry juice
- ⅔ cup (5½ fl oz) vodka
- ¼ cup (1¾ oz) superfine sugar
- 1Place the grapefruit, oranges, cranberry juice, vodka and sugar into the blender and secure the lid. BLEND for 20-30 seconds until well combined.
- 2Strain the mixture into a pitcher.
- 3Half fill 4 glasses with ice. Pour the citrus and cranberry mixture over the ice and serve.