Peach and Lime Crush
15 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 6 large ripe yellow peaches
halved, stones removed
- 2 limes
peeled, pith and seeds removed, halved
- 10 ice-cubes
plus extra to serve
- ¾ cup (6 fl oz) white rum
- ¼ cup (1¾ oz) raw or white superfine sugar
- Lime slices
- 1Put all the ingredients in the blender and secure the lid.
- 2Blend on the GREEN SMOOTHIE program until the program finishes.
- 3Strain the peach mixture into a large liquid measuring cup or other spouted container.
- 4Half fill 4 glasses with ice. Pour the peach and lime crush over the ice. Garnish with lime slices and serve.