Beet the Blues
10 mins total time
10 mins active time
- 2 (1 lb) medium ripe pears
quartered and cored
- ¾ cup (4 oz) blueberries
- 2 (10½ oz) small raw beets
- 2 (10½ oz) medium zucchini
- Crushed ice
- Thinly sliced pear
- 1Put the pears and blueberries in the blender and attach the jar to the juice collector spout.
- 2Process the beet through the juicer using the HARD program.
- 3Reduce to SOFT and juice the zucchini.
- 4Remove the juice collector and place the blender jar onto the motor base and secure the lid.
- 5Select the GREEN SMOOTHIE program and blend until smooth.
- 6Divide the ice among 4 glasses. Pour over the juice. Thread the pear slices onto cocktail skewers, add to the juice and serve.