Raspberry and Pear Smoothie
10 mins total time
10 mins active time
- 1½ cups (12 fl oz) chilled reduced fat milk
- ⅔ cup (5½ oz) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (4½ oz) small banana
peeled, frozen or fresh, chopped
- 2 (17½ oz) medium ripe pears
quartered, core removed
- 2 cups (8½ oz) frozen raspberries
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1Put all the ingredients in the blender and secure the lid.
- 2Blend on the SMOOTHIE program until the program finishes.
- 3Pour into glasses and serve.Tip: To prevent the flesh from discoloring, peel the banana before freezing. You will need about 3 ¼ oz chopped frozen banana.