Peach, Passionfruit and Raspberry Yogurt Pops
6 hrs 20 mins total time
20 mins active time
- 14½ oz can peach slices in natural juice
- 2 tbsp passionfruit pulp
(about 2 passionfruit)
- 2½ cups (20 oz) creamy vanilla yogurt
- 1¼ cups (5¼ oz) fresh or thawed frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp superfine sugar
- 1Put the peaches, passionfruit and 1½ cups (12¾ oz) of the yogurt in the blender and the secure lid.
- 2PUREE for 8-10 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a jar. Wash and dry the blender jar.
- 3Place the raspberries, sugar and remaining yogurt into the blender and secure the lid.
- 4PUREE 8-10 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a separate jar.
- 5Divide peach mixture among 10 x ½ cup (4 fl oz) capacity ice-pop molds. Carefully spoon over the raspberry mixture. Insert an ice-pop stick into center of each mold. Place into the freezer for 6 hours or until firm.
- 6Dip the molds quickly in a bowl of warm water and gently pull the ice-pops to remove.
- 7Serve immediately or place into a resealable bag and freeze for up to 1 month.