Cookies and Cream Shake
15 mins total time
15 mins active time
- 12 oreo cookies
- 1¼ (10 fl oz) chilled milk
- 2 cups (17½ oz) vanilla ice cream
- 1Put 4 Oreo cookies in the blender and secure the lid.
- 2Using the CHOP setting, pulse until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- 3Put the milk, ice cream and remaining cookies in the blender and secure the lid.
- 4Select the SMOOTHIE program and blend until the program finishes.
- 5Pour into glasses and sprinkle with the chopped cookies.